ReversemylifeReversemylife

Main Audio Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Why can't I stop Why can't I stop

Needs some work

Hey man, from the look of this it sounds like you're pretty new to the music making stuff. I'm new too. You might not want to hear my advice, especially because most of my music I make is with a piano and fl studio. But your drum line is pretty generic, and you could use some changes in it, maybe keep the kick drum the same but change the timing of the clap and the hihat to match the song a little bit more? Then make the drums a little louder overall. Besides that, that instrument you chose that plays the high pitch stuff in the beginning at around 20 seconds almost gives me a headache, so choose an instrument a little lower in pitch. The melody of this song has potential, I just think you need to work on it more. Keep up the music making stuff though, this kinda stuff is what I live for. Nice job.

Liquoricex responds:

Thanks, it's very helpful. :)

Freezing - Enteroar Freezing - Enteroar

Thinking

Nice track there man. It does remind me a little bit of cold weather, but if you live in California you shouldn't be complaining...east coast is really bad! The speed of this track gives it a nice tone. Slow feel, but a lot going on. 10/10 5/5.

Enteroar responds:

thanks :D its been like 40 degrees D:
~Enteroar

-(The Wanderer)- -(The Wanderer)-

Nice work

Its nice to hear someone using a more classical layout for their song, and the song really works together. One of those songs that makes you think a little bit. Nice Job. Keep it up.

Keegs responds:

Thanks for the review!

I just checked your page out. You're not too bad yourself :]